Thursday, October 22, 2009

friendship Quotes for you







"We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can fly only by embracing each other."







"Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever."
"You'll always be my best friend, you know too much!"

"When it hurts to look back and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."
"And I'm still here, waiting here, to catch you if you fall. I don't know why I care so much when I shouldn't care at all."
"Every time you cross my mind, I think how lucky I've been, to have you as my special friend."
"Friends are the Angels that help you fly"
"True friends are the people who brighten your smile everytime your with them"
"Beware when you are judging you friends, for they maybe judging you first."

"Friends are like money in the bank, longer you keep them, the more they are worth."

"It would be easier to cut off my hand than lost you as my friend."

"A friend is someone who smile when you smile, laugh when you laugh, but hold your hand when you cry."

"A friend is someone who listens when you speak, understands when you cry and guides you on your way."

"A friendship is like a gold chain..each link is a memory from past to present..never let the chain break or else the friendship will be gone..remember gold is a valuable as the friendship is"
-with love, elly-










No comments:

Post a Comment